A noodle is a type of food with a thin and elongated shape made from unleavened dough that is cooked in a boiling liquid. These are cooked in water or broth, then drained. Other foods can be added (for example a pasta sauce) or the noodles are added to other foods or the noodles can be served plain with a dipping sauce or oil to be added at the table. In general, noodles are soft and absorb flavors.
2 packets vegetable noodles
2 carrots, cut into thin slits
2 potaotes,cut in slits and apply salt(a pinch)
green beans-cut in slits
2Tbsp soya sauce
2tbsp tomato ketchup
1 taste maker
- Take about 2 cups of water and when it comes to boil at the noodles ,add maggie or tastemaker and cook covered for 4 mins.keep aside
- In a frying pan,on a high flame,add oil and add the green beans and cook for 5-6 mins,tossing frequently .Keep aside
- In the same pan,add carrots and capsicums and toss for 2 minutes and remove from heat.Keep aside.
- Add a little more oil to the pan,add the eggs ,add a pinch of salt and after2-3 minutes just scramble it.Keep aside
- Fry potatoes till done.keep aside
- Now to the noodle mixture add all the fried ingrediants,add the soya sauce and tomato ketchup .Mix well and cover for 2 minutes.
- Serve hot.Enjoy