For the masala:
- 6 Green Chillies
- Coriander leaves,a bunch
- 1 Tbsp Ginger-Garlic paste
- 6-7 Peppercorns
- 1 Big Piece Cinnamon
- 1 Teaspoon Jeera
- 1/2 Teaspoon Haldi
- 1 Kg Chicken,cut into pieces
- I large Onion,chopped
- 1 potato,cut into
- 2 tbsp oil
- A bunch of chopped Corainder leaves,garnishing
- Cut clean and wash the chicken, and keep it aside.
- Grind all the inrediants for the masala and coat the chicken with this masala and keep overnight in the fridge or atleast for 4 hours
- Heat oil in a pan and when hot add the chopped onions
- When the onions turn brown, add the marinated chicken pieces and cook on high flame for about 4 minutes.
- Now reduce the flame to the lowest setting, add about 1/2 cup water,potatoes and cook till chicken is cooked.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot with salad.