- 8 chicken leg pieces or wings
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 1 tbsp Pepper powder
- 1/4tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
- juice of half lemon
- 1/2 tsp salt or according to taste
- olive oil
- Combine the spices ginger-garlic paste and lemon juice.Mix well.
- Clean wash and pat dry the chicken pieces. Using a knife make a few cuts on the pieces. Add the chicken pieces to the above marinade. Make sure the marinade fully covers the chicken pieces.
- Cover the pot and marinate in fridge for atleast 4-5hrs.The longer you keep the better.
- After 4hrs, preheat the oven to 425F.Cover a grill with an aluminium foil.
- Remove chicken pieces from fridge and place them on the grill, making sure the marinade still covers them well (shake off any extra marinade).
- Drizzle more olive oil on the chicken pieces.
- Grill 10-12 minutes each side till done,spraying some cooking oil ater every 10 mins.
- Serve with hot with some pulao or just as it is.