Prawns are extremely low in fat and calories, yet packed with nutrition.Prawns are an excellent source of protein, omega 3 fatty acids , iron, zinc ,selenium and vitamin E. Prawns are even lower in calories and fat than chicken yet with much more protein.
- 10-12 king prawns,cleaned and deveined
- 1 tbsp garlic paste
- 3/4 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- Salt to taste
- cooking oil for frying
- Clean the prawns, devein and wash. Keep the tail on. Pat dry.
- Mix the garlic, pepper, chilli powder, lemon juice, salt together and marinate the prawns in this mix for 1-2 hours or longer
- Heat oil in a pan and when oil is hot ,add the prawns
- Fry till golden on both sides
- Serve hot with Goan Fish Curry.Enjoy